Bristol Carpet Warehouse, Expert Local Deliveries.
Fast & Affordable - We deliver within the Greater Bristol area for you!
Here at Bristol Carpet Warehouse, we want the process of ordering new flooring to be easy and as straightforward as possible. That's why we offer a friendly, careful delivery service around Bristol (city area) for only £15.
Any further areas will be a higher cost. Please contact us for a quote.
Happy To Help!
Any questions please ask! Call us on 0117 2035111. or email us email@example.com
Things To Check:
- Check your order! have you ordered underlay and accessories? it`s best to combine these with your flooring order to avoid small order charges later.
- Are you sure you have measured correctly, allowing some margin for error around the edges of the room? Once a carpet has been cut, it is no longer returnable unless it's faulty.
- Deliveries may be made using large vehicles or lorries, if you are unable to accommodate large vehicles please call us to discuss your requirements.
- On Delivery Day, Please check that your materials are of the correct type and quantity and delivered in good condition, if for any reason they are not please ensure that you sign for the goods as ‘Damaged’ or ‘Incomplete’ and advise us straight away, claims for damaged materials cannot be made afterward. (Please photograph any damage as supporting evidence).
- Failed deliveries may attract additional costs for return visits.
- Please ensure you allow adequate time for acclimatization of flooring ready for fitting, please do not book fitters until your goods are received in good condition.
- Be sure to store your materials flat and level and in a secure warm and dry location.
- Deliveries are made kerbside so please ensure you have arranged for someone to unload on the delivery date.
- Once installed be sure to protect your floor from following trades.
- Don’t forget its important to clean and maintain your new floor so please order your cleaning and maintenance products with your flooring, our trained staff are here to help advise you.
10. delivery and delivery charges
10.1 Your order will be fulfilled by the estimated delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation, typically 3-10 working days (unless there is an Event Outside Our Control). If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date because of an Event Outside Our Control, we will contact you with a revised estimated delivery date.
10.2 Delivery will be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you gave us.
10.3 If no one is available at your address to take delivery, we will leave you a note that the Products have been returned to our premises, in which case, please contact us to rearrange delivery. We reserve the right to levy additional charges in such circumstances.
10.4 The Products will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery.
10.5 You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including any applicable delivery charges.
10.6 Standard delivery will typically be between the hours of 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday and on the nominated pre-arranged day. We reserve the right to charge for delivery on all orders at our standard rate, which we reserve the right to review from time to time.
10.8 Please be aware that delivery times are subject to traffic delays and other unforeseen circumstances.
10.9 Where possible we will advise you at the time of order of approximate delivery lead-times - exceptions may apply. The actual delivery date will be agreed between us and you when the Products are available to be dispatched, and will be confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation.
10.10 Deliveries will be made on a large lorry or a van by our logistics company; if access is likely to be an issue please notify us in advance and where possible we will make alternative arrangements to help you. Charges will apply if you are not present to receive your order on the agreed date or if there is insufficient help available to offload the goods (delivery is usually made to the ‘kerb side’ due to insurance guidelines). Refused goods will also incur further charges.
10.11 It is your responsibility to advise us of any weight limits, access or parking restrictions in advance. The delivery vehicle must also be able to park without committing a parking offence.
10.12 Please ensure that all goods are thoroughly checked at the point of delivery and that any damaged or missing items are reported immediately in writing to us. Any loss or damage is also to be clearly recorded on the courier’s delivery note.
10.13 We will not accept any delivery notes signed as “Not Inspected” and any such comments will be deemed as signed for in “Good Condition”.
10.14 Any claims for damages and incorrect deliveries must be made in writing within 3 days of the receipt of Products, failing which all claims will be deemed to be waived and absolutely barred.
10.15 We would advise that installers and following trades are not booked until the receipt and acceptance of the Products as Bristol Carpet Warehouse Limited will not be held responsible for any consequential losses whatsoever in this regard.
11. no international delivery
11.1 Unfortunately, we do not delivery to addresses outside the UK.
11.2 You may place an order for Products from outside the UK, but this order must be for delivery to an address in the UK.